If you have any questions regarding the District Technology Plan, please contact:
Director of Technology & Digital Learning
781-821-5060 ext 1158
781-821-5060 ext 1122
Current Technology Plan
The 2016-2019 District Technology Plan is currently being revised to meet the newly adopted 2016 Massachusetts Digital Literacy and Computer Science (DLCS) Curriculum Framework.
Past Technology Plans
- 2012-2015 Technology Plan
- Appendix C: District Technology Needs Assessment
- Appendix D: District Instructional Technology Inventory
- Appendix E: 5 Year Infrastructure Plan
Our 5 Year Infrastructure Plan remains flexible with consideration to donations, funded projects and grants.
- Appendix F: Staff Technology Acceptable Use
- Appendix G: Student Technology Acceptable Use
- Appendix H: Elementary Technology Common Planning Agenda 2011-12
- Appendix I: Massachusetts Technology Literacy Standards and Expectations K-12
- Appendix J: Massachusetts School Technology and Readiness Chart (Star Chart)
- Appendix K: MSLA Standards for PreK-Grade 12 Information Literacy Skills
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.