The Counseling Department seeks to help all students develop into resourceful, resilient, and accountable young adults.
GMS Counseling Department
The middle school student has the enormous developmental task of working to understand who they are as a person.
GMS Guidance is here to help your child on their journey.
CHS Counseling Department
High school students are preparing for the future, which can be both exciting and anxiety-provoking.
Our guidance staff provide students with the support they need and deserve during the high school years.
Counseling Administrative Staff
- Bullying Prevention & Intervention
- Canton Parent Advisory Council for Student Services (CPACSS)
- Civil Rights (Title VI and IX)
- Counseling Department
- District Curriculum Accommodation Plan (DCAP) (opens in new window)
- English Learner Parent Advisory Council (ELPAC)
- ESPED Parent Portal (opens in new window)
- Health Services
- Homeless Student Resources
- Home/School Intervention Services
- Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse or Neglect
- Multi-Lingual Learners Program
- Related Services
- Special Education
- 504 Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.