Charge Lunch Policy
If your child forgets their lunch, lunch money, or does not have money in their Heartland Payments/Nutrikids account, we will provide your child with a breakfast or lunch.
A maximum of four charged breakfasts or lunches will be provided.
Charged meals will result in a negative balance.
The parent/guardians are responsible for payment of the charged meal. Charging a-la-carte foods will not be allowed.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Lunch Menus
- Charge Lunch Policy
- Free and Reduced Meal Application
- Nutrikids Letter and Instructions (opens in new window)
- Mass Health Information Flyer
- Information on Getting Food Stamps (opens in new window)
- Massachusetts Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Program (WIC) (opens in new window)
- USDA & Justice for All Poster (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.